OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-1051

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    "Depth analysis" does not exist, I did a trade on XPE this morning, based on a spring setup from the 4hr chart yesterday afternoon. Buying at 6.6 in the open auction and placing my sell order at 7.4 based on 7.5 being resistance on the short term 5min chart, all done this morning in the first hour of trading and haven't touched it since.

That is how you pip trade and that is trading, there's a logical thought process and many indicators over different time periods used to determine an action to take. Anything else is luck and gambling.

You selling based on depth is not what I class a trade, it's just you sold some shares and the price happened to go down.

A trade has clearly defined entry, exit and stoploss points, determined by a logical thought process. Done so in a way that if you are correct a certain percentage of times, overall you will be profitable based on the percent you are making or losing per trade.

If someone has a trading plan for example to get 6 pips up profit for target, based on a 2 pip stop loss and they are correct 50% of the time in their decision making process or "calls" as people say, then I would say that's good trading and they are clearly a profitable trader.

I'm not interested in hearing your views on "depth trading bingo" either so will just put you on ignore. I just post this so people don't take what you are saying and believe it.

XPE doesn't need a capital raise, for gods sakes where do you people come up with this nonsense?

FYI I've been holding my main holding of RYG/XPE long term since 1.6 back in October of last year.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.