OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-1058

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I should probably clarify - by depth I'm not referring to eyeballing just a buy/sell depth chart and making calls off that. Anyone of the street could work out that orders can be pulled and placed without any effect without a trade going through. I was referring to the depth as primarily relating to the course of sales. At the time it was becoming evident based on volume and course of sales that things weren't holding up well, and all it took was a simple sale to see that things weren't being snapped up as freely as they were one or two days ago. Cutting teh story short, we ended up back down at the 7s , which seems in line with my reading per se.
    Other than that let's agree to dissagree. My experience has shown that anyone who's counterargument only sees their own logic as correct, and resorts to the 'ignore' button, aka. i haven't the open mindset to listen to your response, is generally speaking not worth my time either.

Your story was great - but frankly again all it seems like is your versions of what a good trader should do. There are many successfull trading setups which do not use 'many' indicators, and for each one there is someone with a hundred indicators who makes money in the market.

Anyhow I'm not here to lecture, tell anyone im right, but to simply point out to keep an open mind. I did post about my views on where we were going but my intention wasn't to get a rebuttal going about the pros and cons of methodology and what is a true 'trade'. I probably did confuse things abit with 'depth' being interpreted as bid/offers, but that aside if it makes me money (which it did today) then good on me. Someone else will have a trade which sits there for the next 3 months and makes their money on a longer time scale not playing with pips. good for them.

Anyway let's get back to the charting aspects, keep an open mind, and enjoy the ride.

I still stand by what I said about the options though. I can't see how anyone but the option holders would be happy that people are exercising and obtaining additional shares at 1.5cents, than if we were to raise equity at 7c. I just don't see the maths as to how dilution at 1.5c > at 7c(current market price). Happy to be corrected as i might be having a brain freeze sorta day.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.