OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks elphamale for another excellent post. I am new to this...

1. 3 Posts.
    Thanks elphamale for another excellent post.
    I am new to this game and an absolute amateur. I do however have a reasonable understanding about mathematics. I subscribed to the share issue and got my oppies. Like you I thought at .008 the oppies were
    too expensive and I sold mine and bought shares @ 0.027. Since then I have been doing some research on options and have been playing around a bit with the Black Scholes formula. It appears to me, and I may be completely wrong , that the options are a better investment than the shares. According to Black Scholes roughly speaking for every rise of .001 cent in the shares the options will rise by .0005 or 50% of the rise in the shares. But if I sell the shares I can buy 3 options for every share sold. Therefore if shares rise by .001 the equivalent rise in the options is .0015 and therefore I am 50% better off. I convinced myself to sell my shares again and bought back the options @ 0.009. I do realise that if there is no rise in the shares the options will ultimately be worth nil , but I am prepared to take that risk.
    Where am I wrong. Please help.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.