OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Over 48 million traded today.... I don't think it is a small...

1. 17,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Over 48 million traded today....

I don't think it is a small amount.... It does smell something else then only exchange of shares here.

It's clear that sellers are running for the doors. There is no doubt about it. The sells did not occurred only during the morning or at a certain time. It was across the day until the close.

I am start wondering if there is some news that is to materialize very soon similar to the Sell Off last year in August. The sell off started 2 weeks before the announcement of the director resignation.

When the news hit the market, a further sell off took place.....

This type of occurrences are quite common now in this stock. It is a eye opener for newbies and the market itself. The market is very aware of the practices of trading in this company now. It will be extremely hard to full the market.

There is no need to be a wizard in research when looking at XPE. You just need to compare the very large black sell off candles since 2016 and look at the announcements that took place. Then to complete, you look at a simple chart from February 2016 until now. It's a non-brainer to see what's happening here.

No matter how good intentions some of the FA's have here.... it's the final say, the Share Price that counts.

From the SPP at 3.3 cents to now 2.2 cents.... a 33.33% shave off..... how can such a unthinkable drop have good word around the market ?

My thoughts now are will 2.1 cents hold it ? It is a hard question..... The sell off is happening even before any major economic downturn and/or sell off on our markets.... imagine a combination of both ?

2015 share prices could be repeated once again IMHO, if we receive an surprise announcement that will explain the sell off... remember folks... 9 days for US Debt Ceiling start...

Be careful with your hard earned money.

GLTA

cheers

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.