OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Well, I was thinking in entering at 2.1 cents.... that was my...

1. 17,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Well, I was thinking in entering at 2.1 cents.... that was my thoughts following my charts....as you can follow all my posts... Talk the talk... simple.

But, after realizing that the sell off was coming from different houses it became quite clear to me that it was not a normal sell day but, a peculiar one. The Large black sell off candle has a similar approach to August 2016 and if we do see more sell offs this week, it could confirm what many might be wondering....

Will we soon read an announcement that might explain the sell off ? Something is not quite right here. Look at a Daily Chart and you can see what I mean.... From Thursday last week to today... something has spark a urge to sell and get out for some reason and today it has burst.

I wonder if there will be a pause tomorrow before resume the sell off or if we will see further sells and a second Long Black Candle that will confirm the signal.

Friday afternoon will definitely be interesting.... I have now, no interest in entering the stock until find out the reason for the sell off and if the confirmation on TA's will indicate further or otherwise....

Well, GLTA and please do a diligent research as today has shown that something is not right....just not....

take care and good night

cheers

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.