OAK 1.41% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-11449

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Where Did you get the 4 year time frame from, I went looking and couldn't find anything. If you could post a link I'd greatly appreciate it so I can reassess my position. Also, if the company announced tomorrow that the Telink chips is finished and revenue is expected to come in Q4 from it and they also explain expected revenue figures and volume, would you still expect it to fill the gap 0.0165?
    Without the presence of the HFT that has taken place over the last few months, I don't think we would be where we are now. And not one of you guys charts have ever included the presence of HFT to explain your charts and how you come up with your target price.
    One announcement with revenue guidelines and volume expectations will re rate this stock to where it should be positioned.
    I still am curious where the revenue was going to come from when Archie was CEO and the sp was 11c. That was never explained but people loved him and his working history so got on the train. New management have given revenue forecast to 4th quarter and the world ends? Give me a break
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $635 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30944 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 33823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.