OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-11635

1. 13,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2695
    "Can you please name even one similar product or technology - just one company that sells a device that is able to describe itself to its controller"

Good point dfusion - but it is not the whole story.

The key question, with respect to that, is 'is there a substantial market for this possibly unique tech?'

I don't understand the market enough to be able to answer this question from a tech point of view.

For example, I don't know how elastic or inelastic the demand could be for a tech where the "device is able to describe itself to its controller".

There may be many other techs that are similar, but different, that provide slightly different solutions in the areas that Xped's potential markets lie. The extent of that is key.

In other words, the 'uniqueness' of the tech is not the most important thing.

The really important thing is the value proposition - the extent that Xped's unique tech solves, or is perceived to solve, problems better and/or cheaper than alternate techs.

I don't have the time or skills required to understand all the alternatives and their varying value propositions.

But I do see companies in the space forming substantial deals and/or being taken over almost every day of the week because of their perceived value propositions.

Xped is not yet one of them, despite the real promise of some of the agreements.

I am clearly disappointed that the well over a year long partnership with Intel has not led to much.

To me, Telink/Lenze are now key (irrespective of whatever comes of the STMicro partnership - which may or may not be any more than what we have achieved with Microsoft).

Therefore, with Telink porting finalisation slated for late March, April-May should confirm the story one way or the other. If there are no substantial follow-on deals with Telink clients, then I think it will be clear where the story is headed.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.