OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

...."that whole 5mill is suppose to be gone by 3pm..... not sure...

1. 17,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    ...."that whole 5mill is suppose to be gone by 3pm..... not sure if it will get executed....."....

Not the best timing in execution… but, it went through…….

I will be brief here…. Daily Chart folks,

At the Chart level, it has not changed a thing….. It is just a continuation of the trading channel between 2.1 cents to 2.3 cents…..

What you might want to observe here and take note are the “Indicators”…

I use Stochastic and Chalkin Money Flow to measure this mostly…. Volume can be added to help in add to it… but, not as much at this levels atm…..

What is interesting to observe here and NOT shown or highlighted on this chart in full is:
    The combination of Stochastic + Chalkin Money Flow… when they meet and run side by side can be “interesting”….. sometimes explosive…….

I’m not keen in drawing this up at the moment as I’m busy between work and quality time right now…. So, to be short, it has happen before here on XPE.... if you care... go draw the chart with those indicators and follow up the dates....

From 10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016 for 14 trading days….. Stochastic + Chalkin Money Flow has follow each other on an explosive run if you remember this…..

Another example, less aggressive was between 08/09/2016 to 19/09/2016 for 8 trading days….

Please be aware that I’m NOT implying anything here…….Not saying it will run... not saying the announcement will be good...etc..etc...... Whatever happens to the news coming… if will be amateur once again or will be at a good caliber to change trends…. What will be will be…..

What I’m pointing out here is purely technical……. And the combination of these two indicators…with other add-ons can signal a potential interesting move at times….

Note: you might understand it more if you do open a chart and follow it with your mouse…. Looking at each day on DAILY CHART… you will notice the movement and understand how it all works…..

If you need go and study it…..

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:chaikin_money_flow_cmf

https://www.tradingview.com/wiki/Chaikin_Money_Flow_(CMF)

My 2.3 cents on it….

Daily Chart:

Cheers

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20100 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.