OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-1221

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    "I am also aware that options are issued retrospectively (obviously) - and at the time they would have been reasonable. I am just merely stating how it's not that great of a thing IMHO to be having options converted at 1.5c when the share price is multiples of that. Everyone seems so happy to dilute their equity to holders getting it for a pittance under the reason that it's already issued - done and dusted, so it doesn't hurt. I just can't see the logic".
    _________

I see merit in most of your post, however on behalf of those of us who bought our options for a "pittance" I should point out two things....

Firstly, we HAVE contributed more than just the strike price to the company. Albeit a relatively smaller proportion overall than holders of ordinary shares in a circumstance where the SP has risen substantially, but still a fact.

Secondly, in doing so we have actually taken on a higher risk than holders of ordinary shares. If the value of the company had dropped rather than risen WE the holders of the options would've suffered far greater losses than holders of ordinary shares.

This time it worked in our favour. It doesn't always.

It's a risk/reward thing and we took that risk at a time when this company had higher potential to "go either way". We deserve our rewards via the leverage gained.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.