OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Agreed - but remember it's what point of view you're looking at....

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Agreed - but remember it's what point of view you're looking at. A s I said if your an option holder this is bloody brilliant. I was speaking as a general holder of the company or from the company's POV (if it were alive) - giving out its newly issued shares for 1.5c versus something higher.
    It is definitely alot more complicated when you start talking about (from option holders pov) their increased risk back when they took up the options when this was still well below 3c. Which wasn't where i was coming from.

@Stefanof - oh agreed, there will definitely larger players noticing and coming into the stock. There will ill be mums and dads late to the party coming in. I just feel there is more volatility to be taken advantage of with these smoke screen announcements from mums and dads rushing in. People will be over the moon with today's announcements and see it as a buying opportunity or FOMO when some bigger players push up the price. When there are none left it may consolidated back down to the 7.2/7.3c , if things go the negative direction today.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.415K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29910 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.