OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-12429

1. 17,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Wow.... since my holidays, which start at 2.2 cents  to now 1.4 cents..... ouch !  over 36% down !

But, the sign was always on the wall.... feel for the late learners.....

Chart is looking quite interesting and miserable at the same time IMHO.

I still cannot believe that some are continuing to go about with their ramp on the charts and stock price.... some will never ever learn.... the never ending experts.....

I believe the SP might be testing 1 cent very soon.... the blow and push on TA's was the so ever blaze/nothing Quarterly Activities Report  and off course, the more easy pocket money for the ones running this down to the ground and screwing SH's....

I can see many itching to punt on this as the levels fall more and more..... My thoughts are....be extremely careful....  this stock is shaping up to go the same way so many others have gone on ASX thru the years.... a fizzer IMHO.....

To reversal this, now the market has a very clear idea of what it is.... it will take more then "brilliant potential ideology", planning and dreaming.... but, a massive change on the core of the company.... the market has spoken.... you can't fight it....

I hope the ones on the RED or forced to leave the stock on large losses can recover and learn from their mistakes......it amazes me everytime to see this happening over and over again.... easy comes... easy goes...

Sad but true... too many thinking they will get rich quickly on the easy path..... better get educated first IMO...

GLTA

cheers

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.