OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-1423

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Agreed mate. I think a daily chart is important but I think more important to look at it on a Heikin Ashi chart to filter out the false indicators. Have a look above. Because it doesn't throw top unless it really is happening. Even on that chart above you can see the two small previous retraces had a preceding top. There is none there yet for the current run.

So yes. Most of the volume went through high and you can see the average is actually 7.65! Up from a bunch of other pretty high days.

I dont think it was an orchestrated candle. I think the buyers knew it was coming, just like the other day with t2 traders, and as the people had to bail either t2 or out of fear of a weekend hold they pulled back and let them dump into it. But like the other day I will be surprised to not see a big buy up tomorrow morning. Catching all those weak hands off guard.

Here is the daily trade analysis anyway. And its all just an opinion. But I topped up again on close and will be surprised if we dont even open on 8c after how hard it tried Friday.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.