OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-2330

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    what's wrong with gassin rubbing the wrong way? Last i read everyone was waiting for every bit of breath about the next chart read from him?Don't follow hot copper much (filters out the crud) so i have no idea about other members and their history - those held high and low in regard.
    Anyhow, the churn increases at 9.6. if it stays like that it might be a good support. I am, however, not that comforrtable doubling up my positions on 'borrowed' t+2 money at 9.6, so in the interest i am out once it goes back up to 10.. will still keep the other half anyhow given that is paid for in hard cash so no need for external pressures of t+2 to affect buying and selling decisions (recipe for disaster). But i'm feeling particularly risky today - maybe it's the fact that I got into work 30 minutes earlier, as opposed to my usual 30 minutes late

i don't think (bar a big big pullback/consolidation, or bad news) those proclaiming a 7-8c top up, will see that.

As much as I'd be keen for topping up, the momentum and hype on this one will probably overpower common TA and FA logic for a company not earning any money, yet.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.