OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-2369

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    nice, what made you buy into RYG at that price?

I have only seen it since it became XPED, so to be honest I don't even know the backstory as to how a mining company ended up finding and taking over Xped and gaining the technology. Was XPED technology already present with the company taken over by RYG and they've now brought it to prominence? Just amazes me how progress could occur with the takeover, that the previous company couldn't realise? Or if it's all smoke and mirrors and the best advertising/marketing run of the year.

Either way I ignored the prior gig and just focused on xped as it was when i bought my initial stake. Much higher in the 3's than your 1.4, but still great considering it was a 'small' parcel while i awaited proceeds from the Takeover on UNV.

My only regret was not doubling up in the 3's, by the time money got into the brokerage account it began it's ascent up to 5 and never looked back. Everyday I punch in an extra million or so shares and the profit that would have brought... oh well - like they say you can't count what you could've made as a loss, or we'd always be depressed.

I stil see another shake and bake down into the 9s despite us recovering to 10c .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.