OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-2535

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    This was your comment from today, no nothing derogatory just the down ramping

"That was nor circa Nov/Dec, I believe xpe will be like this in a couple of months time! MC of 150 million, not one chip sold!"

I think it is great when people have concerns about the aspects of the tech etc, maybe they see other competitors who have better tech but saying that there are no sales at this point in time, whilst technically correct, when it is obvious what is happening with at least 2 manufacturers, as per their announcements, they have always said first production will be in May/June with first revenue in early Q1 2017.

It should be noted that management have hit EVERY milestone they set out in their relisting back in April and in their market briefing prior to their relisting, not too many companies have that track record.

And as an aside they have plenty of cash on the books and will not need a CR anytime.

If the intent of your posts is to scare people off and you succeed with some well good luck to you, pity you cannot be "happy" for those LT holders that are getting some traction at last.

2 hours homework help from a couple of us on HC last night does not constitute too much research on your part.

I wonder if you will post "I was wrong" when the first production of chips roll down the Telink and INTEL production lines in the next couple of weeks.

You say "hold" why when you think it is a dud? Obviously "not held"

Good luck with your investing.

Rayda
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.