OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-2808

1. 17,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Hi folks,

Only IMHO:

So we did have a great run since the 09/5 until the 27/05.... It is really an amazing run so far.....

Looking at the Daily Chart and comparing it with the Weekly Chart, it seems that we have not much of a difference here.....

Both have interesting bursts of runs and look very bullish so far...

But, I do see some over run / parabolic effect on both charts.....   I do believe that we will need "SUPPORT" as "BUY INs" next week if we do not see an announcement....

Reading the latest 6-8 announcements, we could have some news very soon.... and I do hope for the CHART sake it is next week..... if not, I do believe it will come the week after as per the following:

...."The Company would like to advise that due diligence is progressing well and both parties have agreed
    to extend the due diligence period by a further 14 days. As a result, the period to negotiate the formal
    Share Purchase Agreement will also be extended by a further 15 days."......  20 May, 2016

Both Daily and Weekly charts look pretty similar to me...... only the RSI is showing a higher degree of overbought on the WEEKLY.... which is very unusual...... and it signals a probable change in candles if there are no positive signs of news or support "BUY IN's" for the week.....

DAILY CHART:

WEEKLY CHART:

We have been very fortunate with a great 3 weeks run..... the question here is, are we going to continue it or are we going to have a "HEALTHY" consolidation......

There is a service meeting early Monday morning...... and another on Wednesday....

I wonder what "CONFIRMATION" candle we are to see end of next week.... 4th of June....

Have a great weekend all....

GLTA

Cheers

T10
    Last edited by trader_10: 28/05/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.