OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Good post Wil , a couple of those line wipes were myself left my...

1. 429 Posts.
    Good post Wil , a couple of those line wipes were myself left my computer on and my 10 year old son in WA was playing on it and pressed the sold button , a quarter of my stake went missing and I bought back in loosing not too much luckily. I have to work so can't constantly watch the computer and this outcome with JCT and potential news of happenings in the states is leaving myself wishing to be in the market taking that risk
    with this company .
    Your right about it being tricky dropping lower and now I have written written this it might but its high risk just like the company.
    Actually being involved in an investment club opens your eyes up to sneaky comments people place in forums trying to manipulate outcomes when they are doing the opposite its not too hard finding out as I know the identity of a few and know their trading platforms, putting two and two together is easy , now I just don't bother , weigh fundamentals up and just consider the risk for yourself .
    The fact is people who are green in investing get drowned out by the noise by daily candlestick charts and forums.
    There are good posters on HC but intuition plays a part in filtering out the noise , everything in the market is not what it seems from looking at a bid and sell column to some self proclaimed "HC heavyweights" comments.
    Xped is standing out amongst tech startups including in silicon valley but its still high risk
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.