OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hudson I have lost complete faith in your posts and this is not...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hudson I have lost complete faith in your posts and this is not the first time you have carried actions contrary to your statements.Yet you act so sceptical of other posters often attempting to find flaws in the integrity of their posts this always is the first warning to myself.
    You have stated in the past your trying to help the amateur investor which you assume everyone is by constant posting of free generic investing.com 5 hour charts stating the obvious and fully pumping. Any amateurs who use that chart for trading shorter than long term will find themselves with out an edge to an trader using an dedicated software system and the edge is everything. And that's why investing.com generic charts are free.
    You were calling people silly for falling for shakes in the 9s and claiming of it hitting new heights only to be told you were assuming the opposite.
    Any newbie reading these posts beware of everyone amongst their intelligent posts often lie a different motive to the one they are trying to project it is after all money andsmoke and mirrors are being used .
    Idid drop half my holding its a family trust and other people have a stake after reading the news it seems the robots did the same so you can go and accuse the bots of paranoia as well so decided I'd rather play with the houses money and its a large stake so, I'm still hoping for good times ahead.
    Hudson no worries I'm moving on but will be reading selected posters messages, Any newbie investors tread with caution
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.