OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-4016

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I nearly wasnt. But ive seen people attacking me for posting charts and attacking others for not posting charts and making a bunch of completely off cuff nonsense calls with nothing to back it up.

Admittedly my ignore list leaped up in numbers in the mean time lol

But this is a flipping charts thread and in the end charts calls are only predictive guessing, and the fact I was away with my family when the turn happened and didnt pick it up until it was happening was as much to my detriment as anybodies. ....

Until I got back and saw it and did something about it.

Anyway. I posted a chart thats all I can do. If people dont like it they can put me on ignore and move on.

Interesting to see some of those people with claws out are now scrambling to buy more because they didn't jump in at 7.9 on Friday when it hit it.

But it might hit it again anyway when they shake it out again today.... But that sell side is looking pretty thin and I think there are probably more than a few who are waiting to get back in or buy the bottom which may already be in.

Have to wait and see.

All just an opinion of course. And its mine so if you dont like it, just go and get your own.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.