OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-429

1. 119 Posts.
    Thanks for having a go at educating us T10. Some great stuff here. I'd love to see an overlay with news based info - such as "good news", "bad news", "non-sensitive news" - might have a go at this.

My take on Xped is that they are growing into a multi-faceted business, with possibly a couple of major themes - and perhaps this lends itself to your comment around publicity.

I'm not so sure they see their Xped name as being targeted to be in mainstream media as such (outside of investor/tech communities etc), a lot of what they appear to be doing is getting their IP/code/tech into underlying technologies aligned to multiple globally usable use cases (this is the short version of what I'm trying to say).

And recently they have made a move to purchase JCT who operate in the health care space, this may be a strategic move to get their own tech into the health case industry, perhaps even a test to see if an M&A strategy is the right approach for them in the longer term. If it is then I suspect the brands of companies they acquire will be where the publicity resides and components of those brands will be "powered by Xped" so to speak. The healthcare industry is not the only place they see themselves (from what I can tell).

My view is also that things like ADRC and other IP that Xped develop and incorporate into chips/other tech will be recognizable feature sets in products made by many companies, potentially rather than the general population knowing it was made by Xped.

For those that are interested in the company, it's worth a phone call or two.

Yes, all opinions are my own, DYOR, YMMV etc etc.

Best of luck.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8541 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.