OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-432

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Was not that long ago you were proudly proclaiming having 200 grand invested and it was going to the moon with the big chip announcement any day. So im really surprised you sold out all of a sudden and are calling a retrace down through support all of a sudden.

For what its worth I think you might have made a mistake there. And its actually amazing considering your comments about it taking off recently you would have sold out completely instead of maintaining a holding parcel. Especially with the charts looking so good.

As I said. For what its worth yes it was due a retrace, to test 4.8. Which held. But to me the charts are so strong and there is still news dropping all over the place with the other chip companies to come. So I think people can be excused for thinking you were ramping. I also like to have a trading parcel for dips. But i've been buying more because the charts are just so strong. I think having nothing could be a big mistake here.

Looks ready to move after bouncing off 4.8 a couple times and once it breaks 5.4 its on for young and old then IMO.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24445 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 13824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.