OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-4619

1. 9,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17824
    My take on it remains the same as in the past few weeks. That is the Anns coming out are good at keeping the price between 8c - 10c but not sufficient enough to get any sustained trades in the 10.5c marks. When you get towards 10c, sellers become greater than buyers and a miny dump occurs sending the price back below 9c. Same same except shareholder fatique is starting to come into some of these price retraces IMO, especially those who are not in profit yet given where they may have bought in the price cycle - in the last month I reckon with the churn in heads (and given all the new face son these threads) quite a few of the new shareholders are sitting on averages of around 9c - so a breach of 9c (the floor) is always a concern.

The rerate IMO is now almost over so the trading range remains 8c - 9.5c, unless market sentiment changes. What is needed is either i.) another leftfield announcement on another acquisition, ii.) announcement around revenue/profit projections which surprise the market (i.e. all the deals so far don't stipulate actual profit numbers over the next two years and their size) or iii.) the chippie announcement. I think most announcements (whilst combined are very good) are now seen as business as usual by the market - they have had it too good and expecting the chippie announcement now.

All IMO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8541 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.