OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-4950

1. 3,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Well, the daily delivered as promised , backed up by the weekly mentioned just previous to this last post, although I couldn't get any discussion happenin at the time....... (A reality check back then)
    The double top provided the range to give us the bottom today. Gann also gives us the bottom today with 50% retracement of the previous run up to 11 high.
    I always find it reassuring when more than one indicator are in agreement.
    On the weekly, the low today, has touched on a 7 day (1 of a multi day band of an) exponential moving average. Each time it has done this in the last ten weeks, its has been a buy.
    On the daily the price has just penetrated the other parameter of the exponential moving average bands at 31 days. Each time it has done this since January it has been a buy.
    At face value the daily bar is a little weak however the volume is right on average so no huge volume driving it down. (A good sign in a down market)
    It also finished off the low, always a good sign.
    Volume momentum has slowed to below zero and the volume oscillator bottomed out and turned up today.
    Two observations: as a strong stock, Xpe seems to observe the optimistic side of the time or price ranges or news flows.
    Today was obviously influenced by the greater market. To me the chart advocated this weakness well in advance if you were listening.
    Stating the obvious, looking back across the chart, further movement down will find some resistance at 6.2 to 6.5
    A trading strategy may be to buy some at the close today as insurance against a bounce, with further buying at strategic points if the run down ranges continues.
    No apologies for being a realist. ha ha.

"All is not always as it seems"
    Good luck to all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.