OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

My opinion is there is a possibility the chart will nosedive...

1. 429 Posts.
    My opinion is there is a possibility the chart will nosedive initially but bounce back strongly, quite a few margin calls will be made and investors/traders may need to raise cash which could mean dumping Xped and spec stocks this will be softened by the large amount of off screen buyers who will swoop on Xpeds cheap entry I have to point out here more than 90% of shareholders carry out little or no research according to celebrity stock broker Marcus Padley so they will get caught on the hop.The biggest losers are going to be companies that have a position in the UK , Slater &Gordon looks risky. The sell off could eventuate before the vote takes place .
    However the bookies still have the odds at Britian staying , also the Feds are holding interest rates which has mellowed markets. Long term I can't believe there will be much impact , look at Switzerland who are doing just fine out of the Union , Britian shares with Switzerland one characteristic as well in business and that is their largest industry is banking that will most likely remain in a strong position except for a weak pound.
    Charts would be well worth observing this week to try and notice any changes in sentiment.
    The fact is if Xped come out with a announcement of a contract , the SP will go crazy . The Xped team were predicting revenue around midyear and we are approaching that time, its a high risk stock , there is a holder who i follow named "trader" who works in IT he stated he offloaded just recently , when holders like him bale out it always makes me more cautious, even our patron saint of hc claims he is freeloading and he was very bullish .
    Expect plenty of hair raising moments
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.