OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5121

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Morning all,

Nice to have a bit of a break (extended long weekend for me) but also good to be back and to catch up on the action. It has been a very interesting week so far and I was surprised to see some supposedly strong hands on HC (eg. T10) get shaken out.

This morning I thought I'd provide a brief comparison with RAP (our closest peer on the ASX IMO) as there seems to be some strong TA similarities/trends. The primary trend for both stocks is up and 3 wave corrections (some call them shakeouts) are perfectly normal and are to be expected as they continue northwards.  

1. RAP Daily chart to May 2016
    RAP daily chart Jun2015-May2016.png
    2. XPE Daily chart to present (note the similarities to the above chart)
    XPE daily chart 150616.png
    3.Rap daily chart to present.
    RAP daily chart Jun2015-Jun2016.png
    Should the same chart pattern eventuate with XPE (i.e. a 144% move off the bottom of Wave C - currently 6.9c) then we would be looking at a SP of @17c within several weeks, which is ballpark to the Cup and Handle target of 19.5c as per the below chart.  

4. Proposed XPE Cup and Handle continuation pattern still in play.
    XPE 4 hour HA chart cup and handle 080616.png

5. RAP vs XPE (snapshot)
    XPE snapshot plus RAP comparison 150616.png

Finally, based on past stats we are due/overdue for a material announcement.
    Note we had two material anns. last week, two the week prior and none so far this week.
    That's only four thus far in June vs twelve and eleven material anns. respectively in April and May.
    Thus the below wheel is due for some material news and will continue to gain traction IMHO, with or without us.
    Xped wheel and spoke diagram May 2016.png

GLTA and please DYOR as the above are my musings only and therefore should not be considered as advice of any kind.   

Cheers
    Elpha

Xped Telink IOT chip logo.png
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.