OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Realise that the 144% move on RAP was based on the success of...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Realise that the 144% move on RAP was based on the success of their product and the investor roadshow which led to an injection of substantial new money in the stock. The product has no competition and looks to revolutionize the industry.

We should see a similar move when a substantial announcement comes out that would de-risk the technology further for those currently sitting on the sidelines i.e. identity of MoU companies, collaboration with intel customers (intention to integrate our tech with theirs), establishing new substantial contracts/ collaborations. This will be the driving force for that kind of price move. Until then the stock should find a base as it always has the same as RAP prior to the investor roadshow. The question is how long until we get re-rating news.

Day traders are still playing with this stock and i believe that the long term holders funds have been partially exhausted. Without additional buy depth this stock should naturally base as short term traders exit their positions, (if news is taking too long to play out or is not bought into), options are converted and sold (to take profits or cover conversion capital), and stop losses are hit. New injection of fresh money is needed for the next major move up. Decreasing spreads and volumes is what some people on the sidelines may be looking for before entry (re-entry). Otherwise we are waiting on something major to sell this to people who arent already sold on the tech/company.
    Last edited by Nwatt: 16/06/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.