OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

This is where I can easily cross hairs with people talking of...

1. 429 Posts.
    This is where I can easily cross hairs with people talking of trendlines and technicals.
    You see to myself and quite a few peers we only invested in Raya in the early days because of Xpeds tech nothing else , the RTO was a mere " fait accompli" it never looked in doubt and compared with other companies "Odin Energy" comes to mind Raya Xpeds management has been first class with the DD and RTO . With some success I have been including the charts before the RTO because all anybody was ever talking about was the tech. The same fundamentals were driving the charts as they are now except now its more derisked , thats my opinion and thats why I count them as useful, saying that with all my stocks I don't have the software and are not with the momentum of a trader at an investment bank to be able to DT so have to limit myself to a longer time frame . News and determining the potential outcome of that news is the tools I have to rely on.
    Truly I believe at the moment Xped is going through a defining moment reaching a pivot point where one way or another something has to happen
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.