OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5185

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Agreed,

I was out on the 7.8 although I was mixed about jumping the queue for the 7.4 at the close. Let's see how tomorrow goes. Short of any news my inkling was that the probability of a downside movement is alot higher on a) a friday, b) lack of news and the down trend down and most importantly c) because it's the weekend before brexit, and no one wants to spend the weekend exposed to friday night's US market reactions and Europe - although technically from a business days pov it makes no difference as you'll be trading the next available business day anyway. I guess to mr market there's alot more than can go wrong in 2 or so days where the markets closed, that people won't risk holding a position.

I wonder if we'll break through 6.9, but anyway who knows - until tomorrow comes they could release one of those 'updates' that pushes the price back up to 7.8's. Again, without it being one of those 'big ones' it's going to be like the announcement back at 9c , we went up to 9.8, before we finally receded back to 8.8, and we all know what hapened earlier this week on the big shock drop down...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11782 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.