OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5186

1. 33 Posts.
    SaberX,

I do not post very often but after noticing that you sold out higher, Blind Freddy can see that you and maybe a couple of others are wanting to get your orders filled at lower prices tomorrow. Good luck with that and in the meantime please either go and swallow some more anti-depressants or spread your negative/amateur 'Westpac chart' bias elsewhere. It's ok to express your negative opinions once (or even make your point a couple of times) but an overdose of your diarrhea is simply unnecessary and should be pointed out.

Also I'd suggest that the many retail holders whom you have just described as 'blind with emotion' have either been on board since (or even pre) re-listing and have done a massive amount of their own research over that time.

The many well researched individuals like shorns76, vintage, elphamale, HudsonDesign, Britneek, exberliner, shares2, Graham54, Portsmouth, eirexpat, robmillion, Techmeister, Londoner, MSIMaker, Will007 and the many others who I haven't mentioned (apologies to them) have been great contributors to this forum and I for one value their ongoing input.

Though it is far from perfect, the quantity of sensible and fact-based contribution on this forum is much greater than anything I've seen elsewhere on the ASX, and suggests that the above posters might 'collectively' be onto something here.

All the best.
    Last edited by the equaliser: 16/06/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.