OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5203

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    I said this in another thread so will put my two bobs worth here.
    "To tell the truth, whilst people like me who bought last year are still green, I suspect with the SP movements when this was in the 9s, and the turnover around those levels, that a lot of the newbies are in the red.  A few weeks back I estimated that the turnover at one stage over a month period was more than 60% of heads on issue - and I know some of the oldies have sold part of their holdings (through their on posts).  So that tells me that the average price holding on XPE shares is probably closer to 8c now.

With no news this might explain the low volume trading we are having of late - some of the oldies have sold part of there parcels to free carry (and have no plans to sell any more) whilst the newbies don't want a loss.  IMO without news we will drift lower on lower volumes to potentially 6.5c IMO.  A while ago, whilst there was hype I stated that we were finding it hard to maintain momentum over 10c (on volume which was always low when price was in the 10s) and people were waiting for the big chippie  news - at the time I felt price would fluctuate between 9.5c - 8c until the news the market was waiting would be released.  With 8c broken the drift could be lower now testing 6.5c,if 7c is broken.  All IMO IMO IMO

On the chippie news I think we have enough in he pipeline with the Telink deal and others to not really need the chippies now.  The revenue streams are there down the track but the market still hasn't woken up to this fact IMO.  Therefore IMO until the market understands what all the deals to date actually mean, the SP will remain flat or drift slightly until the market wakes up.  Obviously the chippie deal if it comes through will ignite the market but personally I think it is less important going forward than a few months back - still important but not the end of the earth IMO."
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11782 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.