OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5204

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Equaliser, agreed there are well researched individuals, but there are dozens more blind following, emotion ridden holders who I would rather see not lose money by pointing out what I can, then having them blindly following comments which appeal to the masses but don't necessarily save or make you money.
    As for selling out, yes I did, and I stated the reasons why with the current down trend - and yes, of course when the charts and trend reverse I would want to get back in - who wouldn't? If that's how one makes money, which by logic is correct (sell high, buy back lower, sell back higher again??) then you can call it downramping for all you want? Are all the FA and those pointing for up times ahead considered up-rampers then? But if that sort of logic and dismissal of negative opinions makes you feel good then be my guess.

If you can't take negativity then your going to be in for a tough time on the stock market, because the only thing I can guarantee you is the majority of stocks don't go up in a straight line.

As vintage said - and I'll agree with his post after yours, there are many roads to rome. I'm not saying people have to believe in the pip strategy, but if your going to hold for the fundamentals and take that road then sure, back yourself and go all for it. It's just hypocrisy when those opposing my views blame their support levels, or the price action on 'oh the traders', 'oh the algos, the bots, the conspiracy theories'. Unfortunately there's a million and one excuses for some, and if they're going to dish that out then I feel it is only right to add in the opposing argument.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.