OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5450

1. 17,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    only IMO,

If BOE(city of london) decides staying no matter what there will be still many policy changes....

So I think that even thought it would not be "officially" there will still be changes.... to cater London City.....

I have bought a parcel this afternoon..... but, also bought a parcel on a gold stock.......

It's Mickey Mouse in terms of substantial investment but it's not too bad..... I've decided to keep in mostly in liquidity and CASH until have the confirmation .....

Depending of the circumstances and what is decided, I believe that a few might be thinking in up-size or positioning here .....volumes should be back...I just think it might be a little of a crowd pushing and pulling....

The inconvenience here is that the same "crowd" will be looking for a sensible entry so a combination of volumes/churning will most likely be catered to realize the requests and orders...

I'm not hovering on around this thread because I like the name of it..... I obviously have an interest in the company and like what I see..... when how or why is another matter....

cheers

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.