OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5952

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    No offense JD but i agree with Hudson, and some of these call out comments are misguided.
    This is the stockmarket - as the best describe it: it's a game of war, they play to win and they know how cut -throat it is. There is no 'karma' or 'do the right thing'. If you want to do the right thing in your guided sense by all means, do it, you'll feel good at night, but it isn't going to necessarily make you money. In fact others will take it from you more than likely.

As he said, if the FA was stronger the compulsion to the market would have caused the price to have bidded up. Clearly the market is not liking what it sees more than those who do i.e. other 'JDragoners'.

And no, the bots/algo excuses, and excuses they are, do not hold up. If it was fundamentally stronger in the eyes of the market someone out there would scoop up any attempts to drive down the price by hitting stop losses or shaking the tree. The end story is there isn't enough firepower out there to buy up the supply side. Simple supply and demand: supply is greater, demand weaker, price drop.

Lastly, falling in love with a stock is a no no. Hudson or anyone owes it to themselves, and certainly not to others to post the 'right' things for those who follow him. Are you looking for a cult leader or someone to learn and make money off? You don't make money off expecting only positive /what you want to hear quotes off others. What responsibility does Hudson or anyone have in posting positive items? I would rather someone call what is likely to happen than what we all want to happen - i.e. the price go up.

Lastly - fear: completely off topic here in the charts, but in that regards anyone investing/trading should take full responsibility for their decisions. If you are fearful you are either a) unsure of your game plan or b) fraught with behavioural heuristics which will drag you down in the longer run. Until you can learn to 1) take full responsibility for your emotions in the market, that is, do not let it run you, then other seasoned hands are going to make money off that.

Part of the big learning process, which hopefully you and anyone else will latch on and one day look back upon.
    Last edited by SaberX: 06/07/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.