OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-5989

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    @komoaei

I don't get annoyed at posts in general but yours is honestly quite silly.

Spec stocks do not have strong foundations. Don't confuse spec with startup. And it is also a mistake to use one definition of a spec to any specific stock.

XPE has the best laid foundation that i have ever seen in any company (in over 40 years in business) - in fact multiple foundations, backed with an exceptional tram of staff, and very very heavy hard hitting board members.

Please regard XPE as a spec, if you want to trade, or have some self belief that you are guided by a very simple set of defintions. Otherwise, don't waste anyones time in copy and pasting definitions from wikipdia, or investopedia, and relate it to XPE….do some real research, some digging, burn some excess energy in looking through the last 3 months of posts, media announcements, and actually start to understand what the company does……this is called "fundamental Analysis" (maybe you should look up what that means) and then do some thinking before you post.
    If you wish to make serious wealth, i would buy as many as you can at these current prices, this is not a 'spec' nor will it 'go away' having made money for some and left others out to dry.

Your call mate, think about it. Otherwise…. i estimate 100+ ignores for u
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.