OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6000

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Yes with volatility my short term trades can as little as overnight , or end of day and even the odd quick couple of minutes day trade but not geared up with work to do proper day trading so more the short term trading. Plus I am a more measured person so day trading does not suit me in any case.

I hear you about the macro as my focus is normally market, industry then stock charts

With good stocks sometimes you don't have to worry too much about the macro if bought well and Intel/Telink will do deals regardless of macro as current maladies has no impact on the pace they want to operate at to position themselves in IOT space which is biggest growth area predicted in IT for next decade.

It is influencing my decision though to sell traders on short bursts and not hold as long as I would given quality of news which macro influencing, but even with the current maladay, we are seeing a nice re-rate in share price on strong FA. I believe big news soon upon us at rate of progression as only opening up bigger opportunities and if one joins the dots the really big news I believe on a takeover for XPE is not far away and not a stock I would be out of imo if bought well.

Good to hear you are surviving and prospering in the current volatility as yes pays to be nimble in this environment and indeed selective.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.