OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6003

1. 17,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Interesting...

Looks like the Macro Economics research has paid off....
    ISM Non-Mfg Index and FOMC Minutes has really helped the US to shrug the blues from Europe... I'm looking for a rebound on our markets and perhaps across Asia Pacific....

cheers

T10

Hi Macs,

no worries mate... not taken... all good... I see you've got a little emotional on the charts...
    I don't know how you do it looking solely on TA- charts for overnight trades/investments.... that's maybe the reason I call you Masta Macs....

My style is different... I'd rather combine TA + FA + Macroeconomics and squeeze all out....

Obviously I use 75% of TA - charting when DT - in and out combined with indicators, market depth, volumes, course of sales, wired info, mates knowledge sharing, etc.... but still the 25% is looking at the markets,,,,

I don't know how you would trade/invest in financials then.... please en light me Masta Macs....

Say for example, the 4 banks.... nowadays, they are so interconnected globally that a Fed Reserve rate move, RBA rate move, Brexit, Elections in US, elections here in OZ, etc etc... will affect the SP quite significantly... look ANZ... almost $1 billion in bad debt...
    So, how do you do only looking at the charts for them? and how often you get it right?

cheers

Yes, i see what you mean on Stoch... but, also it will depend on the periods you are using... see my 2 stochs below.... I see you have used Stoch momentum... I've used Stoch RSI

I also see your file named "xpe07062016d" ... i wonder how many alphabetic charts for xpe you've got...

Should be a interesting day ahead

cheers

T10
    Last edited by trader_10: 07/07/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.