OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Interesting... Looks like the Macro Economics research has paid...

1. 17,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Interesting...

Looks like the Macro Economics research has paid off....
    ISM Non-Mfg Index and FOMC Minutes has really helped the US to shrug the blues from Europe... I'm looking for a rebound on our markets and perhaps across Asia Pacific....

cheers

T10

Hi Macs,

no worries mate... not taken... all good... I see you've got a little emotional on the charts...
    I don't know how you do it looking solely on TA- charts for overnight trades/investments.... that's maybe the reason I call you Masta Macs....

My style is different... I'd rather combine TA + FA + Macroeconomics and squeeze all out....

Obviously I use 75% of TA - charting when DT - in and out combined with indicators, market depth, volumes, course of sales, wired info, mates knowledge sharing, etc.... but still the 25% is looking at the markets,,,,

I don't know how you would trade/invest in financials then.... please en light me Masta Macs....

Say for example, the 4 banks.... nowadays, they are so interconnected globally that a Fed Reserve rate move, RBA rate move, Brexit, Elections in US, elections here in OZ, etc etc... will affect the SP quite significantly... look ANZ... almost $1 billion in bad debt...
    So, how do you do only looking at the charts for them? and how often you get it right?

cheers

Yes, i see what you mean on Stoch... but, also it will depend on the periods you are using... see my 2 stochs below.... I see you have used Stoch momentum... I've used Stoch RSI

I also see your file named "xpe07062016d" ... i wonder how many alphabetic charts for xpe you've got...

Should be a interesting day ahead

cheers

T10
    Last edited by trader_10: 07/07/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8236 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.