OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-617

1. 16,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Hi folks,

I am going to do something different tonight... I will talk for both teams.... the bullish team represented by WEEKLY CHART and the bearish team represented by the DAILY CHART.

note: this is only my opinion.... I could be right, I could be wrong... if we all knew what really would happen tomorrow and end of the week we would all be multi-trillionaires....

The BEARISH TEAM - DAILY CHART

MACD - is very bullish at the moment... divergence is accelerating rapidly and if we do get another run tomorrow, I will consider the divergence parabolic... which in my books is a time to cash out.
    The convergence has touched the histogram now... it means it might be getting hot in here.....

RSI -  It went from cracking 70 to now 82.24.... it does not mean that it is critical but, when it closes up to 90's it's pretty much close to a down day... you can look back at 26/10/15 and 02/11/2015... both dates the RSI went over 90's and next day we did have a correction/down day.

DAILY CHART - Well... I don't need to mention much here... it's going parabolic in my honest opinion....
    I do understand that we had record volume highs today... i do understand we have an absolutely cracker positive, wonderful, marvelous, delightful announcement.... but, I'm here for NO EMOTIONS talking about DAILY CHART... still on my plot called the BEARISH TEAM.. ok ?
    I believe we could have either a DOJI or a SHOOTING STAR formation(my imaginary candles at the top)... that would indicate a perhaps 1 or 2 down days ????   We also could open lower, test 0.070- 0.075 and then  close either at lows or at the same price.... or we could have a big RUNNER again....It could be a third long white candle... perhaps something close to a 3 white soldiers formation.... lol   why not?

What I want you to understand is the RISK vs TRADING MANAGEMENT..... that's all.... If you are a trader... short trader, DT, a T2 trader... maybe you will be looking at a daily chart tonight.....
    Tomorrow, you should be on a 1 minute and 5 minute chart... live, good platform, software, high speed internet, on the zone and you might get what you want..... remember... the ALGOS are also playing...and they have the upper hand on all tools and movements of the stock...so be wise on the "waves of the minutes trading"  GOOD LUCK ! we all deserve to win....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The BULLISH TEAM - WEEKLY CHART

MACD -  it's looking very bullish but, it is running in a more moderated manner....more potential to achieve higher highs before any signs of reversal. Convergence is not even too close to the histogram and we have room to growth IMHO.

RSI - Remember, the week has not completed yet... we have another 3 days/3 candles to amalgamate to this current one... so RSI at the moment is at 77.34 which is pretty healthy on a bullish run... looking healthy.

WEEKLY CHART - Again, the last candle... the Long White candle, will get modified as the days go by... to finally become the final candle on Friday after the close. At the moment that tall good looking candle is bullish as can be.... I will not speculate on the CUP & Handle formation here on the weekly and especially on the daily... cause IMHO... it's a mix of formations here.
    But, I will say that looking at this chart, I can see a very healthy looking WEEKLY CHART... plenty of potential for run and multiples here....
    If you then add the FUNDAMENTALS and today's ANNOUNCEMENT, it become quite clear that we have plenty of room to grow... It's clearly a bullish reversal and we are on the right direction now.

If you are an investor or a mid/long trader, you will be happy looking at this chart tonight.... just don't get caught on the talk, rumors and or developments of the next 2 days.... we could have 1 or 2 down days... but, we could also have more crazy high volume, bullish 15% - 25% days..... ????  it's something for each of of us to decide and think what we want to do....

The MONTHLY CHART is looking even more PRETTIER only IMO.... I will post it end of the week as I measure my monthlies by the 20th of each month.

The announcement today?  Wow... what a cracker IMHO.....

...."Proposed target market to be CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, WEARABLES & HEALTH CARE".....

..."In a further development, Xped and Telink are planning to create a custom IoT chip that provides a sub‐GHz 802.15.4 radio covering the 868 MHz and 915 MHz bands. This custom chip will target the industrial, home automation and smart building markets and other applications that require very long‐ range radio coverage"...

A major has entered today.... or perhaps still entering.... Volume by price indicates it very clearly at around 7.2c-7.4c, 7.9, 8.0c  you name it.....
    I wonder when we will see a 20 top Shareholders list..... should be interesting....maybe too early.....

I'm looking forward to the next days ahead......  I do have a investment and also a trading plan.. and am sticking to it..... so it will definitely be interesting times ahead not only for me but for all of us....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...  and do what is best for you and your pockets.....

cheers

T10
    Last edited by trader_10: 17/05/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.