OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-620

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Mate I did not see any weakness at all today.

In fact it not only increased sentiment but also volume each hour over the latter half of the day.

TA wise its definitely a breakout as I said before all it had to do was break 5.4 and run. Todays high was a classic 50% fib run from there IMO.

As far as an in. There will be a retrace eventually. But when? Its hard to be sure in this kind of situation as a breakout can go anywhere and we have still not even had the big announcements we are waiting on drop!

But I expect a massive continuation tomorrow, purely in not seeing any weakness today.

I can almost guarantee you there will be an attempt to scare people in the auction and a likely HARD thickshake to attempt to scare the cattle and get people to bolt like they did repeatedly today.

But I will be firmly surprised to not see it run hard again tomorrow. Maybe more than today. I have been expecting this breakout for a while and expect a big run here even without the news released. But once it drops.

The other thing I am mindful of is XPE is well overdue this but also fundamentally sound and risk free now IMO. So this should be a genuine rerate. Which I would happily have called 10-15c minimum a month ago. But then watching IOT rerate the way it did smashing TA out of the park took my breath away. And leaves me unwilling to make a call on a top for this run yet.

I bought a fair bit before relisting. But more at 3.6 4.2 5.4 and today again at 7.2. Every single bottom retrace I topped up more turning my profits elsewhere into XPE. Its not just my best trade this year, its now my best trade ever and well over 400% profit so far alone and I am seriously going to be freeholding a substantial parcel once I get to a stock level I think is the one to do so at. It was originally 12.5 but seeing this run today I am re-evaluating that to a higher level for a larger freehold.

So. Short answer? I cant give you certainty. Other than I bought more today and it might have small shake out retraces tomorrow. Today looked to be lining up 7c as the new breakout support but tomorrow it could make the run up to the next fib level from the breakout point and I would really love to see it past 8.7 and come back to 8.7 as a retrace to support there. This is largely hypothetical though and purely based on theory. It could do an IOT or BRN type run and go god knows where.

For me, im holding as much as I can and buying on any weakness in the logic of selling for larger freehold later.

Everyone DYOR, this is just my opinion and is only of value to me. But my opinion is when an Intel deal is dropped with revenue estimates attached this run might look like chicken feed.

GLTAH and congrats for making it this far.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.