OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6223

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Madmacs... Agreed... Sad and disturbed by what I read about nice... As I am on any other attack.. It takes me down for a few days as I try to work out what on earth is going on in this world... The sharemarket seems so obsolete during these times...very unimportant....

Then I remember that this is what they are trying to do to us and trying to make us cave in with our grief and fear...

What to do ? Well who knows really... I guess you have to pick yourself up and keep on living whilst you still can and make the most of it before one of these extremists decides it is your time this time...

Not the ideal way to live but something I think we all have to work through and live with as it seems it is going to get worse before it gets better..

There are no answers... There are no resolutions.... There is not a hand book of advice."

Keep living. Breathing, and go for your goals.....

If the time comes then you know you have done all you can to fulfill your dreams and goals to that point..

It makes no sense and no reason for this damage that is occurring around the world..

Love the ones that you love... Let them know absolutely. Then keep on travelling on this road called life.. No matter what may come..

Bless all that have been lost and hurt...

Take care everybody, but don't stop living your life...
    Last edited by JPMax: 16/07/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34375 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.