OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6453

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Well it's good to have you on board once again @madmacs ,

Like I've said many times prior, the FA will drive the TA on this one, not the other way around. So cup or no cup, ABC correction or not, reverse H&S or otherwise, thumb ups or no thumb ups - with all that is happening and about to happen with XPE, it's just not worth getting cute with the charts to nail a few pips here and there IMHO.

Today's action was nice although we might still see a 50 - 62% pullback of the daily or weekly range come Monday or Tuesday (who knows). However I feel that the 8 week correction is possibly over and today was but a dress rehearsal in terms of big announcements to come i.e. I wouldn't want to be sitting on the sidelines if when formal agreements are inked (probably starting with Intel).

So here's a challenge for you and also T10 to consider. I dare you both to purchase even a small amount of XPE for the purpose of holding for the long term. That's right, a small parcel (one that wont break the bank but may eventually make a difference to your bank accounts) to put in your bottom drawers and forget about until it hits a major price target like 50c, $1.00 or whatever you think.
    Your only out clause might be if you believe that the FA has significantly changed for the worse, in which case we'll all be out faster than a white American cop running from a Dallas 'black lives matter' demonstration.

I know that this is a strange concept for you guys to comprehend but just try it and see how it goes. You can thank me if it works out but don't blame me if it doesn't. Understand it can be really difficult to ignore short term profits when you have conditioned yourselves over the years to act and take, however IMHO XPE is one of those rare stocks that is likely to grow exponentially over time and you may be better off complementing your trading strategy with a LT parcel or two, particularly during instances when you're on the sidelines and a surprise announcement hits (like today).

But this is all IMO and in no way am I providing you or T10 with advice of any kind, merely a peaceful suggestion of the daring kind for you both to consider. Plus it would be nice to have you both on board for the long haul.

Have a great weekend everyone and GLTA.

Cheers
    Elpha
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.