OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Well my friend the pot should never call the kettle black and...

1. 429 Posts.
    Well my friend the pot should never call the kettle black and refer to your post 18064201 under the heading "Strength in Numbers" Read some of your quotes.
    "the only chartist I have known with honesty and credibility"
    " He has something none of the hearts with charts have credibility"
    'of course you know who I am talking about and its nobody other than HudsonDesign
    Your words. This is where I disagree with you, the chartist you constantly name and tag at an unpredecented rate is sometimes right but like many trying to become Nostradamus are often very wrong as we are talking a high risk speculative stock with constant looming announcements.Also HD claimed he had half of HC posters on ignore , how can we now take his posts seriously
    Being like a moderator , mentor father figure on FB there will be obviously a number of people following your comments and posts and this is where my concern lies , do you think your relationship with Hudson has made you look at everything he says or posts through rose tinted glasses obscuring at times the contrary opinion.
    Long termers with Raya/Xped have witnessed and watch the relationship grow and blossum and your own identity to become sidetracked.
    All I say is for you to review some of your previous posts and ask yourself if you can be a little bit nicer
    cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.