OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6512

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Depending on charting to determine whether, or when, to buy or sell a share, or not, strongly reminds me of religion. Some people are religious zealots, others are atheists, and a whole lot of others are agnostic in-betweens of varying conviction, i.e. don't knows.

Personally I'm agnostic in this regard. I don't necessarily believe in the 'science' but don't deny that there may be something in it.

So when I do my research into a share its one of the aspects I get a feel for to include with the other criteria (how much cash they have, management, momentum, the product they provide, any likely upcoming announcements, whether I think the product/service being sold will 'fly', is transformative, dividends, franking, risk, etc., etc.) which might affect the expected return on my hard earned.

So different folks need different strokes to make investing decisions. What else is new you say !

But with the best will in the world I doubt that even the most convinced chartists would deny that its not an exact science at this point (but, given that, it probably is better than divining chicken entrails, maybe, I think).

Anyway, its late and I'm bored with this now. But good luck to the lot of you no matter what your religious affinity is (and what sad little ritual you follow prior to making investment decisions).

Regards one and all,

Donos
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.