OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6553

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Your head.

Charts are a depiction of previous sentiment as represented by price and volume and time. Showing this in a graphical format expresses strengths and weaknesses at various price points, what needs to be overlayed on a chart are the historical events and announcements that surround the company. What also needs to be overlayed on a chart are the projected milestones as previously announced by the company. Once ALL that is depicted THEN you can sort of maybe take a punt at crystal ball gazing or future guessing in a stab in the dark sort of way cos outside influences and competition and acceptance of product and results have not been placed on the chart yet.
    Then you factor in flavour of the month, current sentiment, company risk, your own capital risk and your expectations and requirements and level of education and you realise that before you plonk any hard earned into something you better not rely on algebra, candlesticks, ichymoki clouds, da da da da ad infinitum ( I hope I didn't leave any out lol ) as they are completely worthless as reliable investing tools as they only depict history, not what will be in the future. So use your head, it's what it was put there for.

The current Wedge shape price formation has in the past depicted a point of agreement in price where the blind mice with rosy glasses have the same level of purchase confidence as the gloomy doomsayers and patient long termers have in holding confidence. What is also shown is the risk acceptance level according to current company position and potential.
    Wedge shape patterns can linger on for ages but more often than not they get to their pointy end and change, then the sentiment and risk position of everyone who is watching also alters slightly and that may cause trading to avert risk or to capitalise on future potential, depending on the holders risk profile and number of pairs of rosy glasses.

I hope I just saved some of your hard earned and that you throw any rose tinted glasses in the bin along with 90% + of what is written on Hotcopper lol.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.