OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-6953

1. 33 Posts.
    ' NOTE: not quite part of the CHART thread......'

Exactly, so @trader_10 knowing this why do you continue to post your macroeconomic dribble on the XPE forum, and in particular the chart thread?????

It appears as though you don't know whether you're Arthur or Martha most days, judging by the numerous times that you have jumped in and out of this stock. This along with your ever changing opinion / inconsistent messages about XPE when it is obvious to most that we have been more or less sitting idle for the past few weeks waiting for the next re-rate.

And calling the recent 42-page ADRC Guide 'bad news'.... well dear oh dear that is a clear sign of an impulse trader with severe ADHD in my opinion. And because of this disorder, we're all aware that you're probably not capable of actually investing your money at any point and I'd be even willing to bet that you didn't read the Guide in its entirety, let alone understand what it means (in conjunction with all of the material presented prior) for XPE's future.

So please do us all a big favour and stick to posting charts and practice what your master @madmacs preaches by leaving your macroeconomic dribble for the numerous non-XPE threads on HC, and stop telling us when you're in and out of XPE like an erratic nincompoop, because most of us just don't care.

All the best.
    Last edited by the equaliser: 15/08/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.