OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-7168

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    One thing from TA and general market experience is that down trends are cemented as down trends for a reason. They always seem to be 'shake shake shakes' but rarely for such prolonged periods is a general downtrend wrong for a reason. Even if they are wrong, they're still indicative of a downtrend which is why one waits for a turn /indicator of an uptrend. Currently the chart looks like one sick downtrend , albeit not as bad of a pump and dump style of chart like IOT's looks. I trust its downward trending for a reason... part of the reason I'm sceptical of hitting the buys for an easy 5.2 entry as the interest has just waned, I don't think a t+2 buy/sell will have the same effect as back in the days when there was a dip, as volatility then swung back the other way alot faster.

The lack of leapin news which was due abit back is also concerning... and yes,I agree that a stock with great potential fundamentals is still just that... we have a swag of company defining possibilities but in the end money speaks and as mentioned a million times - no revenue/deals signed, no reversal in the charts of significance.

Hopefully we won't be another one of those speccies that fizzles into oblivion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34375 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.