OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Well the price has been dragged down despite nicely stacked...

1. 429 Posts.
    Well the price has been dragged down despite nicely stacked depth in the columns, more props.
    Now sitting on the support of 3.4c Next level of support 2.8 . 20-100 day MACD is showing a strong sell as with all near term indicators. Still appears capital preservation is foremost in some large investors mind.
    Where will the SP be at the end of the week absolutely no idea and thats the issue I have , technical indicators from MACD , Bollinger Bands , Commodity Index Channels Moving Average versus Price are all showing a strong sell trend .
    When charts are this negative , thats when I focus a little more on Fundamentals as there is no indicator for a buy unless you count longterm MACD or have a gifted physc for investors behaviour.
    Google Home is being released to the market in coming months so will be observing charts for any potential leak as far as Xped goes and since the time of collaborating with the Chinese the leaks should continue to present themselves with indicators on the charts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.