OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-7297

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    hey flotsam. Yeah I did, I learnt a few fallacies in my TA which I discussed with some other chartists, but essentially I made the mistake of buying pre breakout confirmation of 4.2 rather than letting it run past and confirmation occurring. Or alternatively waiting for sellers to come down to the support line. nevertheless it has dropped back down. I don't see this rocketing or going anywhere but I am holding on at the lower price mainly as I still think September hype and FOMO will see this bidded upwards. The content of those announcements will probably mean the difference between make or break however, I will be well and truly taking a haircut if nothing eventuates positively by then.

When are you targetting a return? P.S. Read your last response closing in on the weekend last week, but apologies forgot to reply as I was running all around th eplace. If I can dig it up i'll respond (if there's anything to). haha enjoy the beers.. speaking of that ducking out for mine now.

Might need it as although nothing ground shattering in todays' preliminary 4E I am sure there will be tree shakers who do not view the impairment costs and increased consulting costs well. That said I wasn't familiar enough (no excuse I should be) on the impairment of development costs of 4m. It was probably well flagged anyway prev.. if anyone can confirm? If so perhaps the reaction tomorrow will be negative, but nothing of the likes of black wed/thurs the other week.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.