OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-7680

1. 9,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    I'm probably speaking to the initiated ,

the lemmings jump because the have deep rooted impulses to jump off a cliff and alternatively the sheep run around in flocks, the sheep feel the need to follow the leader, hence plenty of peeps on these threads trying to be the leader for their own ends....They want a flock and will basically sell there soul to get one..

Negativity is all encompassing..the need to panic and have fear is a human condition, fear is allowing the mind for something you don't want, your having a perceived threat but in reality ( on HC ) this threat is influenced by people ...

The simple fact is analysis is in the eye of the beholder ( everybody has an analytical point view ) my analysis is long term , day to day fluctuations of the SP is really not a concern for me, the lisa thing , the JS thing, The whatever thing is a passing phase for me it's all noise that i analyse and see it for what it is..

He comes , she goes , it's a business these things happen..and anyone involved in a strategic business knows this..and believe me this is a very strategic business

The traders can have their day shouting about when they bought in and sold etc and good for them a profit is a profit but i am after the big game not a few squidlly bucks .. Never met a rich trader yet!

My career has been reasonably successful because i can see through the noise and the noise at the moment is deafening...

in 2008 had a conversation with a broker ( friend) about RHC , Basically his assertion was don't get involved but i could see where private health was going, so on reflection i decided to ignore the noise and bought in @ $10 a share and invested heavily with the intention of sitting on it and letting the business grow, the rest is history... i still hold my original stake and have not wavered in the least..

In regards to XPED the simple fact that the FA is stronger than yesterday and probably will be stronger next week is in reality my only concern and until this changes i am sitting quiet and sitting pretty..

The company releases news as they have to under the conditions of the ASX but how they word the release is another thing entirely and one would think they probably could word the releases a tad better..

The day today stuff and reading in to why X amount of people have bought and sold to X amount of people is all very interesting but worthless in the long term...short term if it floats your boat go for it but it's not for me

I have bottomed draw'd this stock the same way i bottom draw'd RHC and a few more i could mention, am i right or am i wrong i guess it's my money to gain or my money to lose..

i think personally a billion dollar company in the making your either in it or your not ..IMO

I will quote a saying by Peter Drucker...and this is what i keep telling myself when the mayhem starts...

'The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said'

In other words....READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Laters..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.