OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-7778

1. 66 Posts.
    English is not my first language, I will try my best to make some sense in my post.
    I know this is a chart thread, I have to admit I know minimum about TA. But my understanding of TA is an interpretation of buyers or sellers sentiment, which is in a way for any trader to be able to read the market easier? Say XPE, normally people talking about Friday avro dump and such, but I found XPE normally ended in green on Fridays, is it because even the traders don't want to be caught off with potential news generating over the weekend? After all, Friday night in Australia is still another business day in the US.
    Back to what I want to say here is, hope investors who believe in Xped can calm down through periods that this little spec company not delivering news as regularly, cause through these period of time, TA talks plus a bit of left field negative or positive speculations will dominate the market and taking big advantage off you. But in the end, after learnt it the hard way, you will find all these talks about bullish or bearish of a stock can be just a trap to change your own sentiment, causing you to think you are following the majorities which must be right. But remember, stock market is a place, some people got fed by others when the company itself is standing still.
    I know my thoughts are a bit unorganized, but it is of a good intention. Just in my own opinion, happy weekend to all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.